|Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.|
- Bookies Report – Reports were filed for both July and August. July was a normal month for this time of year – average 59 runners. We had 73 Year To Date which was 4 more than last year. August was not so good. August had many extraordinary expenses, Aussies T-shirt payoff and 17,000 baht rags inventory build up.
- Webmaster – No progress this month on upgrade project as filling in for Bookie and many changes to hareline last month.
- Brewmaster – VV will leave 22nd September and will return 1 October. Two Time will take care of truck which will remain at VV’s house. Beer Marley will drive the truck and will run free if needed.
- Hare Raiser – We have a live hare run this month.
- We agreed to remind hashers that when they accept a run date they are responsible to find replacement hares if they cancel. A Circle announce will be made to that effect.
- Ball Ringer voiced his concern that the Jungle will be using the same A-site as us for the 1700 Run. We will be in communication with them to ensure the two runs do not conflict.
- Rags – Continuing as usual, nothing to report.
- On-on Bars – Some concern that the Boomerang Guest House no longer serves free food and has cancelled some dates. We decided to watch the situation before making any decision.
- PH3 1700th Run – PH3 will sponsor free sausage BBQ.
- Halloween – we will have a fancy dress contest – Prizes for best female and best male costume – wine and free run card.
- Oktoberfest – VV Scar and Stupid KK will be the hares. The A-Site will be under cover for weather concerns this time of year. PH3 will follow same model used last year and will sponsor food and beer up to 5000 baht.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.