Minutes – October 23 2015

< back to Minutes Index Page

Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, 23rd October 2015

Attendees:  
Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Scar w/2T's, Sir Free Willy, Vietnamese Violator, Wank-King's Wanker

Recorded by:  No More Cum

Minutes:  

  • Apologies: none.
  • This was an extraordinary meeting, called to discuss several management topics, which had arisen in my absence over the last few months and, which needed to be resolved quickly in everybody’s best interests.
  • The question of bringing forward the time of departure of baht bus transport from Pattaya to 1500 during the winter months was discussed. The Mismanagement explored every option. It was agreed that the problems experienced during recent runs were as much down to the unpredictably bad weather and to unnecessarily lengthy runs, as they were to bus departure times. After much deliberation, it was decided to maintain the existing departure time of 1530 for both summer and winter, but with the proviso that the GM start the first circle as soon as possible after 1615.  
    The hareraiser also agreed to thoroughly brief all future hares on the time expected to complete a run, in order to avoid any repetition of recent events.
  • It was decided that the provision of Beer Police in the second circle had never been an issue and will thus continue. Sir Free Willy will continue to appoint the aforesaid. They will be instructed to monitor beer consumption, rather than act as barmen. Hashers can find their own beer and open it themselves
  • It was recognized that Sir Free Willy has an inordinate number of references at present – 5 in all. He stated that he was content to continue with these an there were no objections. The GM will monitor the situation.
  • The GM raised the issue of shirts sold by Sir Bottomless Pit on behalf of Australian PH3 hashers and a resultant claim for the money allegedly owed on these said shirts, following SBP’s abrupt and unexpected departure. The GM promised the meeting that he would carry out a thorough investigation of the matter and would bring his findings and recommendations to a future meeting for their deliberation. The aim is to bring this matter to a fair and honest conclusion and transparency would be maintained at all times.
  • The issue of which baht busses we use was also raised. It was agreed to continue using the firm we use at present, complemented by one extra bus provided by Baht Bus Gestapo, so long as there was no friction caused. This arrangement seems to have worked fine last Monday, but the final word will be left with Squeeze My Tube and GI Joe, who will assess the situation upon their return.

 NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)

< back to Minutes Index Page