|Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.|
- Apologies: Sheik Meme.
- The minutes of the last meeting were briefly visited and there were no outstanding items.
- Liberace reported that takings this month were down, due mainly to unforeseen expenses. Despite this, our projected budget for the year is still on target. We averaged 66 runners last month, which is exactly the same as for the corresponding month last year. Beer consumption is at an acceptable level, as are rags sales.
- Wank-King’s Wanker reported that the website is now in a position to be automated. The old database will remain, as an archive. This will cut his workload by about 50 to 75%. The new site will be more user friendly with a completely new and supplementary database, removing the possibility of human error.
- VV reported that essential repairs have now been made to the beer truck. The next anticipated work will need to be made to the floor. It was agreed to source marine plywood to carry out this work, rather than use particle board, which does not work out more economical in the long run. VV was going to add 2 more lights, but has put this on hold, due to the fact that Tampax is again a regular runner and brings his lights along too. Scar with 2Ts agreed to approach Linear Accelerator with regard to a backup option. ACTION: Scar with 2Ts.
- VV reported a problem that people are loading up with beer before the beer police have been nominated. The easiest solution to this was agreed that every beer must now be opened before leaving the beer truck. This will be announced by No More Cum in the first circle next Monday. ACTION: No More Cum
- It was agreed that we will continue to buy the Red Horse beer as it is popular, despite the promotion being over now. It still works out cheaper than the alternatives.
- Sir Free Willy reported that the hareline is full until the end of February 2016.
- SFW also explained that our best chance of a reprint of the popular 30 years shirt lies with House Screen and their Bangkok contacts.
- We still run with 4 On On Bars. No More Cum agreed to remind Honeybear to inform Liberace of numbers, once she has done her count. ACTION: No More Cum
- The only special run this month is the Loy Kratong Run. It was agreed that SFW would purchase 10 kratongs and that these would be handed to the cracks to launch on whatever water was nearby. As SFW is also the hareraiser, we expect the hares to be briefed appropriately.
- During the week 9 to 15th November, our sister hashes in Pattaya are putting on post Mekong Hash runs. Mental Disorder agreed to promote the PH3 at these runs. ACTION: Mental Disorder
- In anticipation of a large contingent of travelling hashers staying over until Monday, the baht buses will be organized to start running from the Buffalo Bar from 1430 until 1530, with buses dispatched to the A-site as soon as they are full.
- As we still have one keg of beer over from the Oktoberfest Run, it was agreed to purchase two more and organize the San Miguel girls again. This does not cost us any more and the kegs can be saved if unopened, if numbers are lower than expected.
NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)