Minutes – May 2016

< back to Minutes Index Page

Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, 4th May 2016

Attendees:  
Baht Bus Gestapo, Ball Ringer, Lady Snake, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Sir Free Willy, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker.

Recorded by:  Sir Free Willy

Minutes:  

  • Baht Bus Gestapo has not yet found out if the shop he found in Sattahip is the same family that supplied our engraved mugs up to a year ago. Liberace has agreed to accompany him to the shop taking his 50 Run mug with him to ascertain if the shop can produce plaques for the happy hour bars as well as engraving for the 50 run mugs and will report back at the next meeting.
  • Baht Bus Gestapo has yet to contact the Wat to find out if there is any possibility of having the Black Pearl bus back in service for the PH3. Liberace has agreed to accompany him to the temple to talk to the monks and will report back at the next meeting.
  • SFW confirmed he has now exhausted all avenues in Pattaya for having the mugs engraved. For now, the mugs will be produced with stickers on. We are hoping the size demanded from the mugs shop will be supplied even though the price has now increased again.
  • Liberace confirmed that finances are healthy and we are roughly on a par with last year. Beer consumption is up very slightly again however.
  • Wank-King’s Wanker reports the usual work, either having been done or on going still and confirms as the website is ever evolving his work will never be completed. More work is needed as usual to create the new database to permit automation of the website.
  • V.V. had some minor work completed on the beer truck and again raised his concerns over the beer consumption.
  • It was noted that some hashers were still using a beer cooler to transport multiple beers to their personal drinking corner despite it being advised this was against PH3 rules. An announcement will be made in the circle advising hashers that the beer truck is open only after the first runners are in and beer coolers opened at the discretion of the Grand Master only.
  • The hare line is full until August when there are four dates available..Potential hares are requested to contact SFW with their hare-dates.
  • There will be one special run in May. The annual Norwegian Run hared by Liberace and Odd Job with the usual free shirts and Norwegian food and drink.
  • The Betty Boop Run will be on the 6th of June next month and hasher’s are again advised that they need to be dressed as a member of the opposite sex to qualify for a free run. No sarongs or towels will meet this criteria and Liberace and Ball Ringer’s decision will be final. The A-Site will be along the new second road in Jomtien next to the Atlantis Condotel and hashers are requested if possible to advise the mismanagement if they intend to make their own way there so as to cut down on unnecessary transport costs.
  • Mental Disorder is still working on the bath towel that will be given away to hashers free on the Veteran’s Run this September later this year..SFW has agreed to accompany MD to the printers and towel suppliers for further discussion with the relative party’s.
  • It was noted that with the summer coming we are in need of RA’s for the circle. Anyone who fancies taking the circle is welcome and should advise Mental Disorder accordingly. To help MD as the acting GM Wank-Kings Wanker volunteered to hand out the awards in the circle again. It was noted that Tampax and The Bunglers would continue to play music on occasion. It was suggested that future songs be more traditional hashing songs
  • V.V. has agreed to undertake the reinstatement of the Hash Shit, Hash Crash and Hash Trash awards and hashers will see the results in the coming Monday’s.
  • The PH3 is now looking for more hash flashs especially to take the photos out on the run. Liberace complained about the recent quality of photos with many having to be discarded. Anyone wishing to take photos on the run or indeed in the circle should contact Tampax or Mental Disorder.
  • As no action has been reported back from Lone Wolf from last year concerning having some PH3 business cards made up SFW has agreed to look into the cost of both business cards to distribute to potential new hashers and sign-ups alike, as well as stickers to place on the walls of bars around town.
  • It was reported by Mental Disorder that the PJH3 may undertake another Nash Hash in 2017,provisionally titled “The Thai Nash Hash 2017”. It was agreed that while the PH3 wish the PJH3 every success in their proposed venture we as a club, decided not to become involved in the organization or execution of this event. We will proceed as we have over the last four years.

 NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)

< back to Minutes Index Page