Minutes – March 2015

< back to Minutes Index Page

Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, 4th March 2015

Attendees:  
Liberace; No More Cum; Wank-King’s Wanker; Pig Pusher Swine Stabber; Turd Burglar; Sheik Meme; Ball Ringer; Kee Mah; Robbing Bastard; Anal Rotate Her Later; Sir Free Willy; Mental Disorder

Recorded by:  No More Cum

Minutes:  

  • Apologies – VV
  • Minutes of last meeting:

    VV was getting the truck serviced as we met and was therefore not present at the meeting. A problem now exists with the instruments also and VV got a quote for a new part. As this is quite expensive he will try to source a cheaper alternative.
    ACTION: VV

     SFW has spoken to Prasarn about possible shirt prices. The 30th Anniversary shirt is no long an option, as the screens are on a machine, which has been sold. The Evolution shirt in white and the “Aussie” army shirt are possibilities. It was agreed to have 100 army shirts made.
    ACTION: SFW

    SFW thinks he may have sourced an engraver for the anniversary mugs in Pattaya. If not, he believes there may be an acceptable alternative.
    ACTION: SFW

     The transfer of signatories for the PH3 accounts is on hold until Sir Chicken Fucker returns from the UK. SFW agreed to monitor the situation and put matters into motion once he returns.
    ACTION: SFW

    As Emperor Airhead was not present, the issue of transport was not discussed and is carried over to next month’s meeting.
    ACTION: EMPEROR AIRHEAD

  • Liberace presented profit targets for the present year, based on an average of 71 attendees/week. Outgoings are expected to be considerably less this year, as there is no 30th Anniversary to finance. The 500 baht ceiling on hares’ food was stressed. Any more than this is at the expense of the hares themselves. Last month’s economy was healthy
  • Wanking’s Wanker continues to update and expand the website and this is expected to progress over the next 2 months
  • Hares are in place until September, according to Sir Free Willy. The hash would like to thank Hulk and Suzy Wong for their generosity and hard work at the Rosenmontag run.
  • On the issue of rags, Sir Free Willy was given leave by Liberace to decide what will sell and obtain it. He was urged to keep itemization simple for accounting purposes.On upcoming special runs, it was decided that VV should purchase more beer than usual for the St Patrick’s Day run, as this coincides with the Hash Bash Weekend and numbers are expected to be up. Keemah, one of the hares, also agreed to speak to Kim at Jamesons regarding varying the food, as Irish stew will be served at the A-site. No More Cum agreed to get co-ordinates to Wanking’s Wanker for the Hash Social, so that this could be posted on the website. Mental Disorder agreed to contact Rear Gunner regarding use of his barbeque at the same event. It was also agreed that Necrophilia Knight Rider would be reimbursed for the potato salad to the tune of 1500 baht. Provided attendees are wearing a PH3 shirt, prices will be as follows: men 150 baht, women 50 baht, children free. If not wearing the said shirt, men will be charged 300 baht, women 100 baht and children free.
  • It was agreed that the Hash Bash Weekend was on target and that nothing more needed to be done.
  • 5 hared caps will in future carry the name of the winner as well as the logo “hared 5 runs”. 10, 20 and 30, etc hared awards will be marked with a shirt.
  • On site records are completed by Wanking’s Wanker. There is no need to change this.
  • The beer truck will be discussed at the next meeting when VV is present.
  • The subject of sitting in the circle was discussed once again. No More Cum made it clear that he did not see this as an issue. We are essentially a standing hash, but we will tolerate people, who feel they need to sit down. We would prefer them to come to the hash, rather than stay way, simply because they cannot sit. He also emphasized that age is not necessarily a good measure of one’s physical condition that that he was not qualified to make judgment on this. There does not seem to be a problem anyway and, if one arises, it will be down to the GM and RAs to deal with the matter on a weekly basis – on the ice.
  • Robbing Bastard has stood down as On On Bar Co-ordinator and his position has been filled by Anal Rotate Her Later. The Mismanagement would like to express our gratitude for his hard work and commitment since taking the post, in the recognition that he helped to pull the PH3 out of a bad place and reinstate a tradition envied by hashes the world over. Attendances are up and a system is in place, which more or less runs itself. Our attendance at Jamesons will be increased to the first Monday of every month, due to both popularity and a request from the landlord.
    The question of whether to extend the hash photos to include the on on bars was raised. It was thought to be a good idea and Wanking’s Wanker and Anal Rotate Her Later will bring a proposal on how to do it to the next meeting.
    ACTION: WW and ARHL
  • Pig Pusher Swine Stabber complained that directions to the A-sites were orientated towards people coming from central Pattaya and that they should be clearer. Nobody else seemed to have a problem with this and the GM thought the fact that he was coming from another planet might be the problem. If anbody else has the same problem, please bring this to the next meeting.

 NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)

< back to Minutes Index Page