Minutes – February 2016

< back to Minutes Index Page

Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.
Print Friendly

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, 3rd February 2016

Attendees:  
Baht Bus Gestapo, Ball Ringer, Crapper, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, No More Cum, Scar w/2Ts, Sheik Meme, Sir Free Willy, Sperm Polluter, Steptoe, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker.

Recorded by:  No More Cum

Minutes:  

  • Apologies: none.
  • At the last meeting, it seemed that the lights being made by Linear Accelerator for the Dirt would be a solution to the lighting problem for the PH3. This seems unlikely now and VV agreed to approach Tampax with 2 alternatives. Either we would be prepared to purchase his lighting set, or we would be willing to pay for a duplicate set, should he be prepared to make it up for us.                  
    ACTION: VV
  • Sir Free Willy has investigated the possibility of insurance for the PH3 and has found this to be a non-starter.
  • The rules for sponsorship are now two months overdue and Wank-King’s Wanker agreed to do his best to get them onto the website. In addition, guidance on baht bus times has not yet been updated to show them leave at staggered times between 1500 and 1530. The GM will send the Webmaster an email clarifying what was agreed at previous meetings.                    
    ACTION: WANK-KING’S WANKER
  • Liberace had been unable to make progress on having a plaque made to present to our hash bars with more than 10 years support. Scar with 2Ts had some ideas on this and agreed to report to the next meeting.            
    ACTION: SCAR WITH 2TS
  • Liberace reported an average of 84 runners for this month and that average beer consumption was good also. The yearly report was not available yet, but will be ready for the next meeting.
  • The Mismanagement gave an overwhelming vote of confidence in Wank-King’s Wanker as Webmaster, despite recent problems in restructuring responsibilities.
  • VV reported no new problems with the beer truck. The San Miguel offer still seems to be running. It was agreed that the Swamp Rats would be able to rent the beer truck this month, on the same terms as the Dirt.
  • Sir Free Willy has attempted to contact the Aussie PH3 hashers to find out if they are sponsoring a run this year. It was agreed that we would give them until the next meeting to reply, after which the run would be cancelled for this year.
  • Sir Free Willy reported that he needs to restock extensively on all types of rags and hash paraphernalia. Coolers with lanyards were mentioned. The Mismanagement expressed confidence in his astute buying and selling skills and left him to make the right decisions. There still exists a problem in getting tankards engraved. SFW is as ever researching to find a solution.
  • Liberace reported that the Boomerang Bar is unable to accommodate us on 7 March this year, due to Michael the owner being away. It was agreed that Debbie would be approached at Nicky’s Bar as a replacement.
  • Upcoming special runs this month are St Valentine’s Day and the Beach Social. It was agreed to buy 50 roses to distribute at St Valentine’s. The site from last year’s Beach Social has now been fenced off and is unavailable. The beach front south of there at Ban Serail will be surveyed by the hares in the next few days and a location provided for the website, as accurately as possible. VV agreed to obtain 100 sausages for the BBQ and Necrophilia Night Rider will be asked to provide potato salad for an estimated 50 persons. Transport will be provided as usual from the Buffalo Bar by GI Joe and Squeeze My Tube. Provided attendees are wearing a PH3 shirt, prices will be as follows: men 150 baht, women 50 baht, children free. If not wearing the said shirt, men will be charged 300 baht, women 100 baht and children free. This is exactly the same as last year.
  • It was agreed that SFW, who appoints the scribes and collects their reports, would be allowed to continue to edit reports in respect of grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation only. This is in the interest of encouraging hashers less comfortable with the English language to contribute without undue embarrassment. SFW agreed not to inject any of his own opinions. This will be the single point of editing.
  • The hash sheet will continue to be produced by the Webmaster in PDF format. SFW agreed to print out sufficient copies and bring them to the A-site on a weekly basis.
  • The Mismanagement confirmed that a “Steering Committee” would be formed on an ad hoc basis as before to resolve particular issues. The members making up this committee will be decided at the time, depending on the issues involved.
  • The possible rebirth of the PBH3 was discussed. Those involved expressed a wish that this remain an independent hash, as always. The Mismanagement wished them every success and offered support if and when required.

 NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)

< back to Minutes Index Page