|Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.|
- Apologies – Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Liberace and VV.
- July minutes read and accepted.
- Bookies Report – Liberace not present due to personal commitments and will provide report at next meeting.
- Webmaster Report – Everything progressing nicely but only little progress this month due to outside commitments.
- Brewmaster Report – V.V is still away with uncertain return date. Mental Disorder as stand-in brew master says beer truck going well, and repairs to the tailgate is repaired at cost of 2070 baht. This will be paid half by PDRH3 and half by PH3. This has been confirmed by Lone Wolf and Linear Accelerator on behalf of PDRH3 and Mental Disorder for PH3. Sir Free Willy, Wank-King’s Wanker and Ball Ringer to work together to find a suitable beer truck driver and storage for the beer truck while V.V and Mental Disorder are away.
- Hareraiser Report – Hare line looking good with only two open dates through end November.
- Hash Rags Report – Rags sales going well, and Sir Free Willy to purchase some new stock. Raffle receipts, all good.
- On On Bars – Liberace not present at meeting and the subject of food sponsorship at the on-on bars to be discussed at the A-Site on the 15th of August.
- Up coming 1700th Run – Sir free Willy to organize the food, Ball Ringer and Mental Disorder to organize the run, the A-Site will be on Highway 36 behind the Shell station. This was selected because there is an undercover area in case of rain for all the food.
- Veterans Run – All towels have been printed and given to Sir Free Willy. Sir Free Willy will hand out towels on run day to the Hashers that have qualified. Towels for those who have qualified and are not present will be held for them until their return. All other excess towels will be sold or used in the raffle as decided by SFW.
- While Mental Disorder is away (17th August to 2nd October), General Kidney Wiper will be the circle GM excepting 7th September when Gangreen will stand in. Ball Ringer will chair the meeting in September and Wank King’s Wanker will do the minutes.
- Lone Wolf be Hash Flash until Baht Bus Gestapo returns.
- The Australians were paid 10,000 baht settlement for the 2014 Aussie Run shirts. This was received by KAM at the run site on 1st August. This discharges the agreement between the parties as decided earlier. No further monies are due or owed on either part and the matter settled. In the event of the return of Sir Bottomless Pit all parties should re-open the matter and make final resolution.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.