|Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.|
- Apologies: Emperor Airhead, Menstrual Disorder. Sir Free Willy, VV.
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Finances are good, but beer consumption still high. Need to monitor.
- Webmaster Report: All good and the up grading of the web site is ahead of schedule.
- Brew Master Report: VV unable to attend the meeting due to personal commitments.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hare line in excellent condition and full up to August.
- Rags Report: Sir Free Willy has purchased new stock, and also the arrival of the new generic hash shirt will boost sales and make a great variety of hash shirts for sale.
- On On Bars: Liberace has reported all good for the On On bars. Unfortunately last week at the M-club the management reported that a hasher had damaged the door to the pool area. The hasher was approached and became abusive and refused to pay for the damage. In future any hasher that does any damage at an On On Bar will be held personally and financially responsible for the damage. If the hasher refuses he will not be accepted to any further hashes until the matter is solved.
- Up-coming Special Runs: St. George’s Day has been cancelled.
The Norwegian Run will be discussed among the Norwegian hares. The committee will be advised if the run will go ahead. If not the next special run will be the Betty Boop Run in June.
- AOB 1: The GM will select the scribe every week.
- AOB 2: The new charter for the PH3 has been approved and voted on by the committee and will be posted on the PH3 website.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.