Minutes – April 2016

< back to Minutes Index Page

Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.
Print Friendly

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, 6th April 2016

Attendees:  
Baht Bus Gestapo, Ball Ringer, Lady Snake, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, No More Cum, Scar w2Ts, Sir Free Willy, Tampax, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker.

Recorded by:  No More Cum

Minutes:  

  • Apologies: none.
  • From last month’s minutes, Baht Bus Gestapo had already sourced a shop in Satthahip, which makes plaques and had priced them. He was asked to return and ask if they would be prepared to make plaques for the PH3, as it was suspected this might be an establishment with whom we had already had problems. Meanwhile Mental Disorder had sourced another type of plaque, which seemed to appeal to many at the meeting. He was asked to get more information including prices for the next meeting.
    ACTION: BAHT BUS GESTAPO and MENTAL DISORDER
  • Following Jameson’s decision not to provide food following our runs, the last visit there was nevertheless well attended. This was very pleasing both for us and Kim Fletcher. VV had considered finding alternative bars , but this was discounted as they were on the “dark side”. Liberace agreed to look for alternatives should the need arise.
    ACTION: LIBERACE
  • Mental Disorder and Menstrual Disorder have sourced full size towels to be printed up with PH3, logo and feet. The towels will be a green colour and the printing yellow. It was originally intended to hand them out on the 1700th run, but, after much discussion, they will now be handed out to veterans, who qualify with 26 runs on the Veterans’ Run and kept for those veterans, who are unable to make the run. It will be a generic towel and 60 will be ordered. Any surplus will be sold by Sir Free Willy.  Mental Disorder was asked to provide a copy of the printing for the towel for next month’s meeting.
    ACTION: MENTAL DISORDER
  • Liberace reported finances to be down this month due to baht bus expenses and the purchase of new T-shirts for the rags. Despite higher beer consumption, thought to be the result of longer circles, our economy remains healthy. We had an average of 80 runners for March, with the yearly average running at 83 to date.
  • Wank-King’s Wanker has been pushed for time this month, so no new initiatives have been started.
  • VV reported that the beer truck passed its inspection and new tax has been bought for the year. There is a plan to replace sections of wood on the back with marine ply at some point. This will be done as and when it becomes necessary. VV agreed to let a panel shop have a look at a couple of rust areas inside the passenger door to see if anything could be done to prevent them becoming holes. Due to higher numbers attending than expected, it has been a challenge to get the beer and water calculations right. VV has this in hand.
    ACTION: VV
  • Sir Free Willy reported that the hare line is full up until the end of August, bar one date on 27 June.
  • We have bought 100 generic “army” shirts and also purchased a further 29 shirts from previous Norwegian Runs, which we think will sell well as a cheaper alternative. Sir Free Willy will aim to provide various other items of stock including generic patches and caps to keep everyone catered for.
  • The numbers attending the On On Bars is reported by Liberace to be very good..
  • Upcoming special runs were discussed. It was agreed that only hashers making an effort to dress as the opposite sex would receive a free run on the Betty Boop Run. There would be no concessions for people wearing either towels or sarongs. Liberace’s decision will be final. Metal Disorder and Menstrual Disorder are haring this run and have a site in mind in Jomtien. They will clear this football field site with the police and report to the next meeting.
    ACTION: MENTAL DISORDER and MENSTRUAL DISORDER
  • Sir Free Willy informed us that the St Georges Day run will include several 5l bottles of wine, 2l of gin and 25-30l of Snakebite. It was agreed to sponsor the Filipino Run to the tune of 3000 baht as usual.
  • The Aussie Run is to go ahead as normal this year and it is rumored that  around 30 shirts will be printed. The shirts will be sold off by the Aussies on the day of the run and they will abide by the new rules for sponsors making them  solely responsible for all financial aspects of this. Wanking’s Wanker agreed to try to make email contact in advance so that the Mismanagement could gain sight of the design.
    ACTION: WANK-KING’S WANKER
  • The 1700th Run will now be sponsored by PH3 with the provision of a pig roast and will be designated a Mad-Hatters run, with a prize for the best head gear.
  • It was agreed to redesignate the position Joint Master, as it was felt that this title causes confusion. The role will now be known as Assistant Grand Master.
  • No More Cum expressed a desire to see a facility on our website allowing hashers to see and link in to other hashing events around the world. He felt that, while being one of the most successful and fortunate hashes in the world, we are somewhat insular and that this would encourage us to embrace the world of hashing and be a bigger part of it. Wank-King’s Wanker suggested that this was not beyond possibility and that the PH3 would pursue this over the next few months.
    ACTION: PH3 MISMANAGEMENT
  • It was agreed that the recent water-throwing incident in the circle was probably a one-off, but it was all our responsibilities to monitor the situation and rectify anything as it occurs.
  • Scar with 2Ts agreed to act as administrator for the unofficial PH3 Facebook page. Concern was raised that photos and videos were being posted on there which were not taken from the edited selection on our website. No More Cum agreed to speak to Honey Bear, who was considered one of the main culprits.

 NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)

< back to Minutes Index Page