Minutes – April 2015

< back to Minutes Index Page

Printing: For best layout use PDF option then print from Adobe Reader.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, 8th April 2015

Attendees:  
Liberace; No More Cum; Wank-King’s Wanker; Supervirgin; Sheik Meme; Rotate Her Later; Sir Free Willy; Mental Disorder: Scar W/2TS; Emperor Airhead; VV

Recorded by:  No More Cum

Minutes:  

  • Apologies – none
  • Minutes of last meeting:

    VV has had the beer truck serviced, but the replacement ECU has not arrived yet to fix the problem with the instruments. VV is going to chase this up.
    ACTION: VV

    Sir Free Willy has solved all the problems relating to shirts.

     Sir Free Willy has found an engraver and the quality of the engraving on the mugs is to our satisfaction.

    A meeting of signatories on bankbooks had already taken place prior to this meeting, organized by Sir Free Willy. This topic is discussed as item 12.

    In fact, Sir Free Willy has been particularly busy between meetings and was thanked by all present for his hard work and perseverance.

    Emperor Airhead has pursued the possibility of renting/buying buses with no success. This facility appears to be monopolized by one company. Lone Wolf is exploring another avenue, connected with the Chinese lady we sometimes use for minibuses. Odd Job, who returns on 26 April, may have a solution. Liberace will encourage him to pursue this.
    ACTION: LIBERACE

  • Liberace explained that extra expenses last month on the beach social and a consignment of T-shirts and other rags has led to a negative balance. However, he pointed out that our overall situation is still healthy and that we intend to avoid unnecessary outgoings during the low season.
  • Wank-King’s Wanker explained that, although we have attained 300,000 hits on the website, the database needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Although the option of hiring someone to do this is there, this would be very expensive. Wanking’s Wanker has therefore agreed to write the specs for this himself with the aim of completing this before the end of 2015. He has refused any recompense for this and PH3 will benefit from his dedication.
  • VV continues to make improvements with the beer truck. The new side protection looks good and does the job and will be complemented by bonnet protection in the near future. The raised floor inside the back of the truck is starting to show signs of wear and will need to be replaced. This will be addressed as necessary.
  • Sir Free Willy declared that the hare line is looking good with the only one free date in May and one in August.
  • The supply of rags has been addressed recently and Sir Free Willy stated that he was now comfortable with the situation and what we have to offer.
  • The only special run this month is for St George’s Day and this will be covered by the hares. VV announced that he will be haring the Oktoberfest run with Rudi Voeller and that RV will be bringing relevant props from Germany.
  • Supervirgin has again offered to provide shirts at a very competitive rate from Norway in order to help PH3. The minimum viable amount is 200 and it was agreed by those present that 200 should be made in the 30 Years design. Pockets will be laser cut and unattached to be sown on later by Sweetie. Rasputin has agreed to transport the shirts. The PH3 will pay Rasputin the agreed amount as it takes possession of the shirts in batches of 50, as required. The rest of the shirts will be stored in Pattaya, until needed. We are grateful for the help of Supervirgin and Rasputin in this matter.
  • Everything seems to be running well with the bars. Rotate Her Later reported that the new arrangement, where we visit Jamesons at the beginning of each month, is working fine and he will continue to monitor the situation. It was agreed that Five Star bar on Beach Road should be allowed to slot into the rota once more for the Aussie Run late in July.
  • It was agreed that Lone Wolf would take on the position of RA for the low season, in the absence of the GM and Scar with 2Ts. Wank-King’s Wanker, in his position as GM, will decide how he can best assist in the circle.
  • Signatories for the 2 existing bank accounts will meet this week and withdraw almost all funds without actually closing down the accounts. This is to avoid the bureaucracy, which this entails. The funds will be placed as a temporary measure into an existing ATM account held by Liberace, until a decision can be made on future signatories. Liberace will seek guidance on these matters from Black Hole.
    ACTION: LIBERACE
  • As Wank-King’s Wanker will soon be preoccupied with other matters, Mental Disorder will now take over on-site records.

 NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)

< back to Minutes Index Page